We are dedicated to safeguarding your rights regarding the protection of your personal data and therefore we shall dedicate all necessary resources and efforts to process your data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘General Data Protection Regulation’ or ‘GDPR’), as well as any other law applicable on Romanian ground. Accordingly, we want to inform you about the way in which we operate your personal data when you interact with us.
Who we are and how you can contact us
AlbAlb is the commercial name of SC Atelier Design Albalb SRL of 1 Lt. Av. Șerban Petrescu Street, 1st District, Bucharest, legal person registered in Romania, registration number J40/7405/25.05.2018, CIF 39406730 (referred to here as “AlbAlb” or “us“). For the purpose of the regulation of data protection, we are procesor when we process your personal data.
In case you request further information about the processing of your personal data, please email email@example.com , phone +40756066301 or write to 1 Lt. Av. Șerban Petrescu Street, 1st District, Bucharest, Romania.
What categories of personal data do we process
We collect your personal data directly from you, so that you are in control of the type of information that you offer us. Types of information we collect from you:
- When you subscribe to the AlbAlb newsletter, you enter: your email address.
- When you place an order on albalb.com: name, address, billing information.
Financial data about the bank card you enter on the site are used exclusively by Euplatesc.ro secure payment processor.
To what purpose and by what means do we process your data
- The purpose of identifying yourself: you register an account on the website in order to access certain products and services as a User of the website and save certain preferences
- The purpose of issuing the invoice: in the case of a purchase on the website, you enter your billing data, that is sent to the Smartbill invoicing system and the external accounting firm
- The purpose of delivering your products: data is sent to the courier
- The purpose of letting you know about your order and delivery: we will use the email address and / or the phone number you provided when placing your order
- The purpose of providing marketing services: we want to keep you informed about our product and service offerings and / or the products and services of our partners that we think you might be interested in. In this regard, we can send you electronic messages containing general and thematic information, information about our products and services and our partners.
For how long do we store your personal data
As a general rule, we will store your personal data until you request that we remove certain or all information, but only to the extend in which the legislation in order or our legitimate interests do not impose otherwise.
With whom do we share your personal data
As needed, we can share your personal data with the following:
Accounting services provider.
In case of law requirements or if necessary to protect our legitimate interest, we can as well share some of your personal data with public authorities.
To what countries do we transfer your personal data
Currently, we store and process your personal data through entities based in the European Union and the United States. The transfer of personal data is protected by contractual clauses in accordance with the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission and the certification schemes, like the EU-US Privacy Shield. We will always take the required measures to ensure that international transfers of personal data are treated with utmost care in order to protect your rights and interests.
How do we protect the privacy of your personal data
We commit to ensure the privacy of your personal data by implementing adequate technical and organisational measures. We cannot be taken responsible for vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control.
What rights do you have
You can request access to your data, the correction of any mistakes in our files and/ or oppose the processing of your personal data. You can also request to have your personal data deleted, or you can restrict the processing of your personal data or request to have your personal data ported.
In case you subscribed for marketing information, you can change your mind and withdraw your approval any time by one of two means:
- Accessing the Unsubscribe link in the emails you receive from us;
- Contacting us at the contact details given above.
Moreover, you can exercise your right to report an issue to the competent supervisory authority or to address the legal system. In Romania, the contact details of the supervisory authority for personal data processing is:
The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing
28-30 G-ral Gheorghe Magheru Bld., District 1, post code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly ask you to first contact us and we can promise you that we will do our best to solve any problem amiably.